Silver Light Cinemas Inc. announces Grand Opening of "Walnut Theatres", a new entertainment hub for Indian Cinema in Dallas area on August 13th 2010 on the eve of Indian Independence Day. The Walnut Theatres are located in Dallas - Fort Worth Metro area at 3310 West Walnut Street, Garland, TX 75042. The theatres can be easily reached from all cities in Dallas - Fort Worth and is very close to all major freeways.
Some of the great features on offer at the theatres:
- Two Screens with a seating capacity of 300 & 200
- Brand new state of the art DTS surround sound system & Dolby Digital Sound System in both theatres
- Remodeled comfortable chairs with plenty of leg room
- Every seat has excellent view of the screen
- Ample parking space in a well lit parking lot located in a safe neighborhood
- Theatres have been renovated with completely new interior and fixtures
- Sumptuous snacks (Indian) and a variety of Drinks available at the Concessions Stand. The theatres will serve as a Hub for movies from all over India including Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam etc.
To celebrate the grand opening of the theatres all movies will be shown free during the week of August 13th.
We invite everyone to come and enjoy the great atmosphere and movies in the new Theatres.
Exhibitors interested in screening their movies at Walnut Theatres can contact Theatre Management at [email protected],
Please visit www.walnuttheatres.com for Timings and updated movie schedules. Please book your free tickets online at www.walnuttheatres.com since it is on first come first serve basis.
Scheduled Free Movies
Rama Rama Krishna Krishna (Telugu)
Angadi Theru (Tamil)
Paiya (Tamil - TBD)