Curtain Raiser of Khwaish Designer Exhibition (June 2015)
* Models Showcases The Exclusive Designer Collection Of Famous Designers -"Zubin Vakil & Neelam Ashley"
* Khwaish Exhibition & Sale-For The First Time At The Designer Exposition In Hyderabad Will Have An Exclusive Arena Of Special Tapestry Work By Famous European Artist "Ushyvanka"
* Many New Fashion Designers Will Showcase Their Creations At Khwaaish
* Khwaaish The Only Fashion Exposition To Genuinely Work For Educating The Poor Childrens, Khwaaish Will Distribute Books & Stationary To Childrens And Will Support Ngo's Aarti Singhal Foundation Delhi And Nachiketa Tapovan Foundation, Hyderabad.
* On Display & Sale Will Be Clothes, Jewellery, Shoes, Home Furnishings, Accessories & Home Decor Across India By Well Known Designers.
* Khwaish Exhibition & Sale-A Single Fashion Destination Will Be Held At Taj Krishna From 19th (Friday) To 20th (Saturday) June 2015.
Khwaaish exhibition & sale, a one stop fashion destination is all set to be featured at Hotel Taj Krishna from 19th to 20th June, 2015. Various designers from across the country will be displaying their creations on clothes, jewellery, shoes, home furnishings, accessories & home decors. Khwaish is the best platform to exhibit & sell your products from all across India.
The five enterprising women started the Khwaaish Exhibition about 10 years ago in a small way. Now Khwaish has blossomed into a network that not only brings people together but has evolved into a community that is dedicated to betterment of one and all. Hyderabad’s favourite designers like Zubin Vakil and Neelam Ashley etc will showcase their exclusive design at Khwaaish. Khwaaish will also introduce new artist, designers, brands at their exhibition which is all set to be the most fashionable outing ever had by the hyderabadi’s.
Khwaaish is a name that every Hyderabadi can relate to. With the success in all over India, Khwaaish has set a bench-mark in the field of fashion and glamour. The team of Khwaaish that includes Archana Dalmia, Ritu Dalmia, Savita Bansal, Namita Kanodia and Vanita Kanodia share a common dream of the country’s development and educating the future of India.
The Curtain Raiser of Khwaaish saw the presence of Models, walking the ramp and showcasing the exciting new collection from the designers “Neelam Ashley” & “Zubin Vakil”. The Models showcased some mesmerizing collection by the designers and looked stunning in the creative outfits designed by Hyderabad Based Designers Zubin & Neelam.
The Event further showcased the special Tapestry (Art on the Fabric) work by the famous European Artist “Ushyvanka”, it will for the first time in Hyderabad, that Tapestry work will be displayed from European Artist will be displayed.
Khwaaish which is also the only designer exhibition to genuinely work for educating poor school children’s announced their Support to NGO’S Aarti Singhal Foundation-Delhi And Nachiketa Tapovan Foundation, Hyderabad- Khwaaish Team will be helping these NGO’s in Educating the Poor Childrens.
KHWAAISH will showcase the collection on 19th & 20th June, 2015 at Hotel Taj Krishna, Banjara Hills.